Motorist injured after car flips over in Woodbridge
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police and ambulance were called to the scene in North Hill following reports of a single vehicle collision.
One person is thought to be injured after a car overturned on a Woodbridge road this afternoon.
Police were called at just after 12.10pm today with reports of a single vehicle collision involving a Toyota Auris.
The road was blocked temporarily but was reopened at 2.05pm.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust dispatched an ambulance crew to the scene where they cared for a man in his 20’s who had extracted himself from the car.
You may also want to watch:
They said he was checked over and no further hospital care was needed.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 4 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 5 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 6 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 7 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 8 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 10 Motorcyclist in life-threatening condition after crash with parked cars