Motorist rescued after crash
FIRE crews used specialist cutting equipment to rescue an injured motorist tonight whose car collided with a pole.
A MAN is in a serious condition in hospital tonight after his car collided with a telegraph pole.
Fire crews used specialist cutting equipment to rescue the injured motorist.
The crash happened shortly before 6.30pm on Birchwood Road in Dedham and involved a single car.
Fire engines from Colchester and Manningtree attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The injured motorist was freed shortly before 7pm and taken to Colchester General Hospital by ambulance. Police described his condition tonight as “serious”.
- 1 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Ipswich Town 6-0 Doncaster Rovers: Evans leads the way as ruthless Blues cut loose under the lights
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 'They walked into us heavy' - Cook on 6-0 thrashing of Doncaster