Murdered clubber was from London
A CLUBBER stabbed to death while on a night out in Ipswich was a 24-year-old man from London, police today revealed.A murder inquiry and a massive manhunt are under way after the man's death in the early hours of this morning.
A CLUBBER stabbed to death while on a night out in Ipswich was a 24-year-old man from London, police today revealed.
A murder inquiry and a massive manhunt are under way after the man's death in the early hours of this morning.
The killing is at the centre of an investigation into two stabbings and a triple shooting at Zest nightclub in Princes Street in a horrific outbreak of violence in Ipswich.
The 24-year-old was found lying outside the club at about 2.15am. He died from his injuries in Ipswich Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem is due to be carried out tomorrow.
Three men are still in hospital today after they were shot inside the club.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 3 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 4 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 5 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 8 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 9 Police seize 37 dogs and make one arrest after raid in Essex
- 10 One person taken to hospital after A12 crash
An 18-year-old who was shot in the leg and a 19-year-old who was shot in the arm, both of whom are from the Stanway area, are being treated in Colchester General Hospital.
Suffolk Police today said they were being kept sedated, as was a 25-year-old man in Ipswich Hospital who also suffered gun shot wounds.
None of those injuries are said to be life threatening.
A fourth man was also stabbed but suffered only minor injuries.
Police today said they did not yet know how many shots had been fired inside the club.
Once the scale of the violence emerged officers sealed the club, keeping dozens of clubbers inside until they could be interviewed.