Man charged in connection with museum burglary
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A man has been charged in connection with a burglary at the Museum of East Anglian Life in Stowmarket.
The charge follows an incident at the museum in Iliffe Way on Monday evening, February 24.
Security staff had responded to an alarm at the premises and discovered a window had been smashed.
Following police inquiries a 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary on Thursday, February 27.
After questioning at Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre, 20-year-old Connor Howe, of Creeting Road, Stowupland, was charged with burglary.
You may also want to watch:
He has been granted bail to appear before Suffolk Magistrates' Court on May 12.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 10 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes