Music and fireworks at Heveningham Hall
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of people enjoyed an evening of fireworks and music in the grounds of a Suffolk stately home.
Chart band The Feeling topped the bill for the big night at Heveningham Hall at Halesworth.
They were supported by local talent Morganway and Little Sister, while other attractions included a fun fair and hog roast.
The fireworks were provided by pyrotechnics company Full Effect Fireworks and organisers said the evening had been a big success.
"Record crowds turned out for spectacular fireworks at Heveningham Hall, fantastic live music by The Feeling, Morganway and Little Sister, amazing LED Drummers, funfair and much more," a spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you to all visitors and volunteers for making the event such a success."
Heveningham Hall is a Grade 1 listed house dating back to the late 1700s and set in 5,000 acres of grounds.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology