My Pet: Abbie Hunter in a battle of minds between the kittens
- Credit: Archant
The question you have to ask is, couldn’t they have found another dog?
I am not for one canine minute questioning the future existence of this column (despite the pesky kittens’ ideas), no, I am talking about a funny video which appeared online this week.
The footage shows a helpless pup stuck in a wall while a little black kitten, (a Walter look-a-like) watches on.
I showed our human person Matt who agreed with their highnesses Jessie and Walter that dogs sometimes don’t help themselves when it comes to showing off their intelligence.
I, of course, coming from such a fine line of alsatian-cross-huskies, have no problems in the brains department.
You may also want to watch:
But the poor pup did – he is shown by the kitten how to escape from the wall – by crawling underneath some tarpaulin (hardly Einstein stuff I know).
In the IQ stakes Matt would never be a winner. He told me this week how he was very happy with himself after he finally got round to purchasing a suitably big scratch post for the kittens.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 4 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
The only problem came when he checked his emails which, to his horror, showed that two of the said items had been bought! Money down the drain? Well, not exactly as he tried to get me to use it but I quickly turned my tail and headed for my silk bed.
But then the full magnitude of what Matt had done hit home. You see, £20 may only get you one tall scratch post but it would buy enough treats to last me at least a few months!
Any pets, including cats or dogs, who would like to get in contact should email firstname.lastname@example.org
As told to Matt Hunter