My Pet: Abbie’s favourite books include 101 Dalmatians and The Bone Collector
- Credit: Archant
I am dog years ahead of my human person Matt.
He says he reads newspapers and magazines but I only ever see him watching TV. His latest craze is for the American political drama House of Cards but as a lady of leisure I do like a book - to chew,
mainly. Whether it’s The Bone Collector, The Strange Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time or 101 Dalmatians (102
Dalmatians was too much) books are popular in the canine world.
I have thought about writing my own autobiography but Matt says that no one would read it.
You may also want to watch:
He says it’s hardly Gnaw and Peace but I think my fans would follow my adventures, er, doggedly, if they were only
given the chance.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 8 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 9 Rapist subjected two children to 'unimaginable ordeal' over five years
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
Only this week my long-term fan Amber, a corgi-German Shepherd from Felixstowe wrote in, wanting to talk to me about the new series of Game of Thrones - which, of course, is one of my favourite programmes, what with the large number of gorgeous, husky-type dogs in it.
Didn’t I always say I had star quality? Anyway, Amber thought I’d like to know that she had seen an advert for a “corgski” dog that needs a new home. Apparently this is a husky/corgi cross! She said: “It doesn’t get much better
than that! He is a lovely looking fellow – the regal stature of a corgi, with the gorgeous coat of a husky. From such a
perfect gene pool, he’s got it all – looks, brains, personality – he will have no trouble finding a nice new home.”
He certainly sounds like a super pooch.
Perhaps we could go on an Incredible Journey together?
Want to contact me? Write to email@example.com