My Pet: Abbie the dog would like to feature in new Star Wars film
- Credit: Archant
The question that has been perplexing me this week is why has there never been a Star Wars dog?
For years I have watched the sci-fi classics, with my favourites Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and The Emperor.
And 2015 is a big year for aficionados like me and my human person, Matt, with the release of the newest film, 10 years after the last.
And he thinks the film is in safe hands, with the co-creator of hit American castaway drama Lost, JJ Abrams, leading the production.
I did wonder, when auditions were being run, if I should put myself forward. As the canine world knows, there needs to be a Stars War dog and what better four-legged friend than Abbie the alsatian-cross-husky?
You may also want to watch:
In my all-white uniform I would make a crack stormtrooper. All I would need is a blaster and something to hold me upright in the suit.
I could also give chief wookiee Chewbacca a race for who’s the hairiest beast!
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 9 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
I think Matt would make a good baddie; perhaps a new Sith lord to strike havoc in a star system.
Meanwhile, on planet Earth, the sun has started to shine, which means trouble for me.
I have asked Matt to book me in for a haircut as soon as possible because the approaching heat (even if it’s only April) could cause me problems!
Any dogs, or even their owners, who would like to write to Abbie should email firstname.lastname@example.orgAs told to Matt Hunter