Mystery of naked cyclist solved
POLICE are continuing to investigate the bizarre case of a naked cyclist who rode through a Suffolk village.
The naked rider was spotted in Waldingfield Road, Acton, near Sudbury, between 2.45pm and 2.55pm on Monday.
Police have classified the incident as one of “outraging public decency” and have appealed for the public to help catch him.
After the report came in, police searched the area but the man, who was on a drop-handled racing bike, was not found.
He was described as white, in his late 20s, of slim build with dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
The EADT has now discovered exactly what happened and why the rider was cycling naked. Read tomorrow’s paper for the full story.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo