Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- Credit: Kala Oldman
A mysterious metal sculpture of a man has appeared on a beach near Lowestoft, and then quickly disappeared.
The statue, made of horse shoes and placed on top of a tree stump, appeared on the beach at Covehithe, near Kessingland yesterday. Before just as suddenly disappearing.
It depicts a man looking out to sea with its arms raised.
The artwork is believed to have been made by a local sculptor, and is said to have an environmental message.
Kala Oldman took pictures of the creation on her walk and shared them on Facebook.
You may also want to watch:
She said it was a "lovely surprise" to stumble across the sculpture.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk