Naked cyclist spotted riding through Crowfield
- Credit: Archant
A naked cyclist has been spotted riding through a Suffolk village.
The naked bike rider - wearing only a cycle helmet - was seen riding through the mid Suffolk village of Crowfield, at around 10am this morning.
The cyclist was spotted by a runner, who said: “I was out for a run with my wife on one of our favourite routes from Crowfield to Helmingham and back.
“It was the final mile, on the Ipswich Road, on the approach to Crowfield village, when I heard my wife start laughing. I realised why as a totally naked man - apart from his cycle helmet - went past.
“He didn’t seem to have a care in the world. It was about 10am and not the warmest part of the day.
You may also want to watch:
“He was clearly causing some amusement – as we passed one of the villagers out cutting his grass who had a big smile on his face, he asked if we had any plans to run naked!”
- Are you the naked cyclist? Or do you know the naked cyclist? Leave a comment below or email email@example.com
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 9 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions