Naked man shock for 92-year-old enjoying the sun
FELIXSTOWE: A 92-year-old woman enjoying relaxing in the sunshine got a surprise when a naked man suddenly sat down beside her on the beach.
She had spotted the man walking along the shore behind Landguard Fort, Viewpoint Road, Felixstowe, without a stitch on a few minutes earlier and thought it was a little strange but took no more notice until he sat down next to her.
She spoke to him briefly before gathering up her things to move away – but then saw that he was acting in an indecent manner.
The woman visited Felixstowe police station in High Road West to report the incident.
Police say the man was “outraging public decency” and need to trace him.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, around 6ft tall, of lean build and with a foreign accent.
Anyone who saw the man in the Landguard Fort area around midday on Tuesday or anyone with information about who he is should call Felixstowe police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo