Naked roller coaster riders’ world record bid
MORE than 100 naked roller coaster riders are set to scream their way to a new World Record this weekend.
The thrill-seekers will be shedding their inhibitions, and clothes, for the “ultimate white nipple ride” to raise money for breast cancer.
The bare-cheeked fun is set to take place at Adventure Island in Southend with the rude riders hopping on to the Green Scream Rollercoaster.
It is hoped the efforts will smash the existing record of 32, set back in 2004 at Alton Towers.
Sunday morning’s fun also has a serious side as the riders will be raising vital funds and awareness for Southend Hospital Charitable Foundation’s Bosom Pals Appeal which needs �750,000 to bring state of the art imaging and diagnostic equipment to the hospital’s breast care unit.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wanting to put their bits on the line for charity, the gates open at 9am for registration, with the naked rollercoaster rides taking place from about 9.30am onwards.
- 1 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 2 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches