Result! Celebrate your A-Levels and GCSEs with free Nandos chicken
- Credit: ANDY PARSONS
Exam results aren’t the only thing students will be picking up this Thursday – as the king of peri-peri chicken is giving out free food to celebrate the big day.
Students will be able to celebrate their exam results in style over the next two weeks, as Nandos is offering both GCSE and A-Level students a free 1/4 chicken or one fire-starter menu item when they bring in their results.
The reward is available across the UK and Ireland on the students' relevant exam day - with A-Level pupils able to receive the free food this Thursday, August 15 and GCSE students the following Thursday, August 22.
All you will need to claim your reward on the day is either a paper, email or text copy of your results along with a valid form of ID - and you will need to make a minimum spend of £7.
The offer can only be redeemed once and is valid on both eat-in or takeaway orders which are placed in the restaurant or over the phone.
You will be able to choose from either a 1/4 chicken or fire-starter - excluding the wing roulette/all together now.
For all terms and conditions see here.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 3 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 4 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 5 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 6 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 7 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 8 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 9 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 10 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo