Supporting children’s hospices across the country
- Credit: Archant
Estate agents Leaders hosts Festive Friday fundraiser and reaches its £50,000 fundraising target for charity.
National estate agency Leaders recently held a successful Christmas fundraiser in aid of children’s hospice charity Together for Short Lives, helping it reach its £50,000 target for the year.
The property specialist, which has 123 branches across the UK, invited staff to dress down in Christmas jumpers on Friday December 15 in exchange for a charitable donation as part of its Festive Friday celebration. Staff also organised raffles, quizzes and cake sales to generate funds for the good cause.
Leaders raised thousands on the day and has now passed £50,000 of fundraising for Together for Short Lives in 2017.
Allison Thompson, managing director at Leaders, said: “Festive Friday has become a tradition at Leaders and it was fantastic to once again see so many of our staff dust off their Christmas jumpers and find different ways to raise money for a wonderful cause.
You may also want to watch:
“Most importantly, the money raised on Festive Friday means we have been able to achieve our goal of raising £50,000 for Together for Short Lives this year. Having worked with the charity since 2015, we know exactly how important donations are and the difference this money will make to children living with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions.
“I would like to congratulate all our employees for the imaginative ways they have found to raise money over the year and for all the hard work they have put in.”
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
Leaders named Together for Short Lives as its charity partner in January 2015 and has raised almost £150,000 in the last three years. Together for Short Lives is the umbrella charity supporting all 54 children’s hospices in the UK.
For more information contact your local Leaders branch or visit leaders.co.uk.