See these amazing photos of nature at its best in Suffolk
- Credit: Pamela Bidwell
This week we challenged our iWitness members to capturing their best nature pictures, and they didn’t disappoint.
Jane Deville shared with us a shot of an intricate spider's web, hanging in the trees.
Alan Baldry captured a brilliant close up of a hedehog hiding in the bushes.
Pamela Bidwell photographed a Great Spotted Woodpecker perched in the garden.
The winner this week is Mick Webb with his stunning close up of a dragonfly.
You may also want to watch:
As it is Suffolk Day on Friday, June 21, next week's iWitness challenge will be to capture what you think is the true essence of Suffolk.
So go and explore this wonderful county of ours.
Submit all your pictures to the iWitness website.
? Are you a member of Suffolk iWitness yet? See here to join and your photos could be featured on our websites in future weeks, or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 7 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 8 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 9 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 10 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?