Spring nature walk to take place in Sudbourne
- Credit: Archant
Members of a local wildlife group are to take a spring nature walk at Captain’s Wood in Sudbourne next weekend.
The Woodbridge Group of the Suffolk Wildlife Trust are inviting people to take part in the walk on May 12 at 2pm.
Phil Smith, chair of the Woodbridge group of the Suffolk Wildlife Trust said: “This is a wonderful reserve to visit at any time of year but in the spring it is particularly attractive, with carpets of bluebells amongst the ancient trees.”
The walk will be starting in School Road and visitors are advised to park at the Village Hall car park before walking down the lane.
The group also advise that stout, waterproof footwear is worn during the visit.
You may also want to watch:
Dogs are not allowed on the reserve.
Admission to the walk is free but the group would appreciate donations to the Suffolk Wildlife Trust.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening
To find out more call 01473 625630 or email email@example.com.