Needham Market: Armed burglars steal safe
DETECTIVES are investigating an aggravated burglary at a house that saw two men threaten the occupant with a knife before escaping with a safe full of money.
The incident happened at a home in Pinecroft Way, Needham Market, at just after 6am yesterday morning.
The men entered the house through an unlocked door and used a knife to threaten the homeowner.
The burglars assaulted the man, although not using the knife, and quickly left with the safe, which contained cash.
The first burglar was black, about 6ft tall and aged about 23, had short black hair and was wearing a black hooded jacket, dark trousers and a stocking over his head.
You may also want to watch:
The second suspect was white, about 6ft tall, of a stocky build and wore a grey hooded top with a dark scarf across his face.
Anybody who saw these two men or anything suspicious in the Pinecroft Way area can contact Detective Constable Paul Gant at West Suffolk CID on 01284 774100 or ring Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine