Needham Market/Bury St Edmunds: Cadets sell poppies for Remembrance Sunday
- Credit: Archant
Army cadets have been supporting the Royal British Legion by selling poppies in the run-up to Remembrance Sunday.
The youngsters who meet at Wattisham Airfield for training nights were out at Needham Market’s Community Centre asking people to support the annual appeal.
The cadets have also visited the Apex Theatre in Bury St Edmunds for the Royal British Legion Concert of Remembrance.
It is the fourth year the concert, which is organised by RAF Honington Volunteer Band, has been held and the second time the cadets have attended.
Poppies were sold and the cadets helped guide guests to their seats while the music played.
You may also want to watch:
Send us your Remembrance photos to www.suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M