Needham Market: Chimney fire drama

FIREFIGHTERS from the town were called to a chimney fire at a house in Stowmarket Road, Needham Market early today.

The blaze took hold in a woodburner of the house and firefighters had to damp down the chimney breast and remove the stove to make it safe.

The fire was brought under control within half an hour and the crew returned to their station in the town.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus