Needham Market: Knife-wielding burglars raid home
POLICE are hunting three thieves after they forced their way into a house and threatened the two occupants with a knife.
The raiders stole a substantial three-figure sum in cash, a mobile phone, laptop and computer game console.
The aggravated burglary occurred in Morris Way, Needham Market, around 11.30pm on Monday.
The men are said to have knocked at the door of the property and then pushed their way in when the door was opened.
One of the occupants, a 26-year-old man, was assaulted during the break-in. He sustained bruising to his head.
You may also want to watch:
An 18-year-old male who was also at the property was unhurt.
Police have asked for anyone with information about the burglary to telephone them on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm