Needham Market: Man arrested after two men reportedly assaulted at Limes Hotel in High Street
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested after two men were allegedly assaulted at a hotel in Needham Market last night.
Police arrested a 33-year-old man on suspicion of assault (ABH) after the incident at the Limes Hotel in the High Street at around 7.30pm yesterday.
One man was reportedly assaulted inside the hotel and another man was reportedly assaulted outside the hotel, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
Officers were called to the scene and arrested the 33-year-old man in the High Street. He was taken to the Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre and was questioned by officers.
Today, he was released on police bail pending further enquiries. He is due to return to the Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre on October 21.
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesman said one man involved in the alleged assault complained of chest pain.
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said paramedics were initially called to the incident but were stood down by police before arriving at the scene.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 7 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 8 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 9 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies