Plans lodged for 17 new homes in Suffolk village
- Credit: ANDREW HENDRY
Developers have submitted a scheme to build 17 new homes in an east Suffolk village - five of them affordable properties.
By George Homes Ltd has drawn up the proposal for a two-acre paddock in The Street at Kettleburgh, near Framlingham.
The development would feature a range of homes from one-bedroom properties to four-bed homes, plus cartlodges and parking, with access from the street. The village sign close to the site would be kept.
Peter Wells Architects, on behalf of the developers, said the land has been identified in the new East Suffolk Council Local Plan as a site allocated for housing.
The architects said: "All dwellings have a good level of car parking that meets and exceeds the standards set out in the SCC Suffolk Guidance for Parking.
You may also want to watch:
"All dwellings, regardless of size, have two car parking spaces each. The majority of the parking spaces are situated within the heart of the site, so they are obscured from views from The Street."
East Suffolk Council will decide the application after the consultation period.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 5 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Tribute to Kaine, 24, at estate's new underpass mural
- 10 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape