New appeal after fatal crash
POLICE are renewing appeals for witnesses following a fatal road traffic collision
Police are renewing appeals for witnesses following a fatal road traffic collision
Ipswich man Christopher Hutchison, 21, died after sustaining serious injuries when the Yamaha Thundercat motorcycle he was riding left the road and collided with a wooden telephone pole around 2.20pm on Monday July 6.
The incident happened on Grundisburgh Road, Hasketon.
Officers investigating the collision are still keen to speak to anyone who may have been travelling in the area around this time. They would particularly like to trace the driver of a car which it's believed would have been overtaken by two motorbikes - including the one ridden by Mr Hutchison - shortly before the collision.
You may also want to watch:
If this was you, or if you know who it was, or if you have any information that may help please call Pc Paul Carr at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 01473 613500
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Busy high street taped off by police
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches