New appeal for missing teen
Police have issued a renewed appeal for help in tracing a 15-year-old girl from Stradbroke who was reported missing on Wednesday.
Although Rachel Fisk has gone missing before, police are concerned for her well-being and are asking her or anyone with information about where she is now to get in touch.
A police spokeswoman said: “Rachel was last seen around 9.30am on Wednesday morning in Stradbroke. It is thought she may still be in the local area or may have travelled further afield – possibly to Norwich, Diss, Ipswich or Sudbury. There has also been a possible sighting of her in the Cambridge area.
“It is possible she may be with her boyfriend who drives a white Peugeot 106, registration P397 OVF, and police are also appealing for any sightings of this vehicle.”
Rachel has been described as being white, 5ft 5ins tall, of slim build and with shoulder length streaked blonde hair. It is thought she was wearing either a navy blue polo shirt or a white shirt at the time of her disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen or spoken to Rachel since Wednesday morning, or anyone who knows where she is now, is asked to call the duty sergeant at Halesworth Police Station on 01986 835300.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 8 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 9 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action