New NHS trust board members appointed
- Credit: Archant
Six non-executive directors (NEDs) have been appointed to the board of the East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ENSEFT).
The newly merged trust runs both Colchester and Ipswich hospitals and will now have support from four new NEDs and two continuing in the post.
Carole Taylor-Brown, Eddie Bloomfield, Richard Spencer and Richard Youngs are the new NEDs joining the trust where as Julie Parker and Helen Taylor were previously NEDs at Colchester and Ipswich hospitals respectively.
The appointments of the NEDs, who hold the executive leadership of the trust to account, were made by the Council of Governors earlier this month.
Chair of ENSEFT David White said:“It is vitally important that we have external voices on the board to check and challenge our leadership and bring different experiences and life-skills to the top table.
You may also want to watch:
“I am confident our NEDs will do an excellent job.”
- 1 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 2 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 3 Matchday Live: Six new signings start as Town host Palace
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
- 9 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad