Stunning home worth nearly £1m nears completion at Felixstowe Ferry
- Credit: George Coleman
A new build home with panoramic views of the River Deben in Felixstowe is on the market for just under £1million.
The three-bedroom home, called Spindrift, is a new high specification house located in the quaint hamlet of Felixstowe Ferry, which is just months away from being finished.
Once complete, it will boast stunning panoramic views of the River Deben, along with views of the golf course and the far reaching countryside.
The property hasn’t been finished due to the delays with lockdown, and is believed to be around five months away from completion.
However, marketing agents Nicholas Estates say they are already being inundated with enquiries.
The new build home is proving popular with its three bedrooms, all of which will have ensuites, and one of which has an attached dressing room.
It also features balconies, an open plan kitchen and dining area, a family living and snug room, and undercover parking for cars and boats.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
Just steps away from the house you will find the Ferry Café, The Ferry Boat Inn, the passenger ferry to the Bawdsey peninsular and freshly caught fish that is available at the Quayside.
Felixstowe Ferry is approximately two miles from the main town centre and thoroughfare where you will find great shopping facilities along with restaurants, wine bars and coffee shops.
The local golf course which was founded in 1880 is one of 246 true links golf courses in the world with an 18-hole championship Martello course, along with the stunning nine hole Kingsfleet course.
Spindrift is available to purchase from plan and gives buyers the opportunity of having a say in the layout to make it their own.
For more details and to arrange a viewing, visit the Nicholas Estates website.