Counselling service opens new office in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
An award-winning counselling service is celebrating further expansion after opening a new office in Bury St Edmunds.
ExploringU Counselling already has two centres for wellbeing in Sudbury and Castle Hedingham in Essex.
The service, launched by psychotherapist Glenda D Roberts in 2008, has now opened its new office within the Neal’s Yard Remedies and Therapy Rooms in Abbeygate Street in Bury.
A wide range of counselling and psychotherapy services will be available at the new office in addition to acquired brain injury (ABI) rehabilitation support services.
Ms Roberts, who is a member of and media spokesperson for the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), said: “We have experienced significant success and expansion since 2008, collecting a number of prestigious awards along the way.
You may also want to watch:
“We are delighted to be opening yet another new office, meaning more people than ever will have easy access to our services.
“The new office offers a calm, quiet and safe space where people can work through their emotional issues with qualified counsellors in a confidential environment.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 7 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 10 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
“We offer counselling to individuals, couples and families and to those on a low income. We also take referrals from GPs so people can access counselling services when they need them rather than being placed on long waiting lists.”
The office in Bury St Edmunds will be open Monday to Friday and counselling sessions will be available by bookings only.
Anyone interested in any of the services offered by ExploringU should telephone 01787 829141 or email Glenda.email@example.com
Further information can also be found at www.exploringucounselling.co.uk