New director joins National Stud
A NEW face has been welcomed on to the board of directors responsible for the National Stud in the home of horseracing.Tina Dawson joined the Newmarket-based stud in 2005, when she became commercial general manager.
A NEW face has been welcomed on to the board of directors responsible for the National Stud in the home of horseracing.
Tina Dawson joined the Newmarket-based stud in 2005, when she became commercial general manager.
She will now take on the extra challenge of developing the recently established Wavertree Charitable Trust.
“This is a really exciting time for the National Stud,” she said. “I am confident that we can expand our role as the showcase for British thoroughbred breeding, and much of my focus will be on increasing awareness of the Wavertree Trust and ensuring that it is in a position to provide increased educational opportunities, both to the industry and to members of the public.”
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Parrish, National Stud chairman, added: “My directors and I are delighted to welcome Tina to the board. Her strong customer focus and commitment to innovation and enterprise will complement the strengths of our current board, and contribute to the Stud's ongoing success and vitality.”
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 6 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 7 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 8 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit