New Dulux centre officially opened in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Andy Abbott
Painters, decorators and members of the community were welcomed to the grand opening of a new Dulux centre in Bury St Edmunds.
The famous Dulux dog was also in attendance to celebrate the opening of the decorator centre, which is based at Bunting Road on the Moreton Hall.
The company invited Hearing Dogs for Deaf People to the launch event and £500 of vouchers was donated to the charity to spend on paints and accessories.
Brett Carpenter, store manager, said: “The grand opening event was a fantastic opportunity to meet members of the local community, and it was great to have the Dulux Dog here as the star of the show.
“We were especially pleased to welcome Hearing Dogs for Deaf People on the day and show our support for a local good cause.”
You may also want to watch:
The Dulux dog was back in the area on Saturday to officially start proceedings at Hearing Dogs for Deaf People’s Great British Dog Walk event at Ickworth Park.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 9 Audi and Jaguar crash into central reservation on A12 at Copdock
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning