Trailer for new behind-the-scenes Ed Sheeran documentary shows singer visiting his Framlingham high school in Suffolk
- Credit: Greg Williams
The trailer to the new Ed Sheeran documentary ‘Songwriter’ - giving a behind-the-scenes look at how his latest album ÷ (Divide) was created - gives fans a glimpse into his life when he returns home to Suffolk.
The documentary, which was created by his filmmaker cousin Murray Cummings, takes your through Ed’s writing process for his third studio album, from inspiration to recording.
Mr Cummings says in the trailer: “I started filming Ed in 2008 but we are cousins so go way back.
“It’s just such a cool thing to witness.
“To watch an idea go from jam session to writing session to become a song, and the thing that people sing back to him in gigs. “To watch that from start to finish is something special.”
You may also want to watch:
The trailer shows Ed returning to Thomas Mills High School in Framlingham, where he reunites with his inspirational music teacher Mr Handley, and collaborating with some of his favourite artists and producers in Suffolk.
The full documentary is set to release on August 28 on Apple Music.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 8 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 9 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'
- 10 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
Are you excited about the new documentary - let us know in the comments below.