New energie Fitness, Ipswich opens this month
- Credit: Archant
énergie Fitness expands its UK franchise at the Rosehill Retail Centre in east Ipswich, close to Aldi and the East of England Co-op.
A new gym operator is coming to the re-developed Rosehill Retail Centre in east Ipswich.
Acting on behalf of East of England Co-op, Fenn Wright has completed the letting of a 7,540 sq ft unit in the Rosehill Retail Centre, on Hines Road.
The occupier, énergie Fitness, is expanding its existing UK franchise of 83 gyms to open the Ipswich franchise.
énergie Fitness Ipswich will host a full range of cardio, resistance and free-weights equipment catering for experienced gym users, those who are new to exercise and everyone in-between. The new gym will be only the second site in the UK to introduce thé Yard, énergie’s new high intensity training ‘playground’.
You may also want to watch:
Unique to énergie, thé Yard brings a series of all-inclusive classes to transform the way gym members train and significantly diversify the gym experience.
Designed as group sessions, thé Yard classes combine a high intensity, fun and challenging routine.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
Steve Rought-Whitta, head of property at énergie Fitness said: “We are delighted to have secured such a strong site for the brand new énergie Fitness gym in Ipswich. Complete with the other brands on the site, the Rosehill Retail Centre will provide plenty of exposure for the new gym. énergie Fitness Ipswich is scheduled to open in late-October and has already received a fantastic response and generated a significant amount of interest locally.”
Nick Denny, joint chief executive for the East of England Co-op, said: “It’s a really exciting time for the Rosehill Retail Centre. Fenn Wright have been able to attract a complementary range of outlets to our scheme creating a vibrant location. Recently, Aldi has expanded its operation, Greggs has opened a new outlet and énergie Fitness are a very welcome addition, giving local residents and customers access to a great range of services.”
Alistair Mitchell, commercial partner at Fenn Wright said: “The Rosehill Retail Centre has proved to be incredibly successful in attracting well known high street names, something that has been well received by local residents.”
“There is one remaining unit available, in between the East of England Co-op food store and Aldi. The 6,330 sq ft premises benefits from planning permission for either A1 (retail) or A3 (restaurant) use and provides an exciting opportunity for any business looking to take advantage of a thriving neighbourhood shopping centre location.”