New Food & Drink festival coming to Stowmarket this summer
Stowmarket Town Council has announced a brand new Food & Drink festival is coming to the town this summer.
Stowmarket Town Council has announced a brand new open-air Food & Drink festival is coming to the town this summer.
The council has teamed up with Anglian Water to host the event on Sunday July 1, which will feature a special Indoor Kitchen Theatre with assorted award winning chefs giving live cookery demonstrations throughout the day.
There will also be a variety of food and drink stalls featuring everything from traditional to exotic flavours, including vegan and gluten-free options.
Simon Marrison, trading locally as the Cheese and Pie Man, said: “I am really excited to see this event come to Stowmarket. It provides an ideal location in the heart of Suffolk which I am sure will attract food and drink lovers from across the region.”
You may also want to watch:
Town Mayor, Dave Muller said: “All in all, it promises to be a great day out with admission and car parking absolutely free across all the town’s car parks.”
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 8 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies