Charity expansion creates new jobs for care workers
- Credit: HEADWAY SUFFOLK
A Suffolk charity caring for people with brain injuries, strokes and neurological conditions is expanding its services into the Halesworth area.
The expansion will create several new jobs at Headway Suffolk, which supports people throughout the county.
The charity helps people with their recovery and rehabilitation by providing specialised one-to-one support in their homes, assisting with daily living skills and promoting greater independence.
Rehab staff provide care and support, including with domestic duties, medication, appointments and participation in leisure activities.
The new full and part-time vacancies will be available for people in Halesworth and the A12 corridor.
You may also want to watch:
The charity said: "These are rewarding and motivating roles for staff with the right caring, respectful and hard-working qualities.
"A clean, manual driving licence is essential, with a NVQ level 2 diploma in health and social care, an advantage but not essential.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
"The starting rate of pay is £8.70 per hour, with access to Headway's fleet of vehicles for business travel and many other benefits for working for one of the largest Headways in the country."
To find out more, call 01473 712225 or visit the website.