Fresh look for In Brief, the EADT’s newsletter delivered straight to your email
- Credit: Archant
In Brief is the new and improved daily newsletter brought to you by the EADT brimming with all of your local news highlights.
Sign up to the EADT In Brief newsletter and every lunchtime we’ll bring you all the latest news and sport headlines from Suffolk - straight to your inbox.
We’ll also keep you up to date with all the latest what’s on information and things to do in the region.
In Brief also features the latest round-up of Ipswich Town news, along with the most read articles of the day.
Every Friday we’ll bring you a longer and more detailed version of the newsletter which will feature the following additions:
You may also want to watch:
- A special message from the Editor talking about current events and news in the region
- A list of upcoming events for the next seven days
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 4 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 5 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 6 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 8 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill
- Famous Suffolk birthdays coming up that week, and the opportunity for readers to submit their own or someone else’s birthday to appear on a specific newsletter.