New senior manager joins Bury St Edmunds Audi dealership
- Credit: supplied
A new head of business has been appointed at Marriott Motor Group’s Bury St Edmunds Audi dealership.
Gordon Down will head up the Bury St Edmunds Audi team and continue to strengthen the strong regional profile of the dealership in Skyliner Way.
He brings with him more than 20 years of experience in the automotive industry, with an aftersales background progressing in to general management. He has worked with the Volkswagen Group previously as well as brands such as Mercedes-Benz and Jaguar.
Mark Dockerill, Marriott Audi brand director, said: “I am delighted that Gordon will be joining the team at Bury St Edmunds Audi. He brings with him a wealth of experience and knowledge. We wish him every success in his new position.”
Mr Down lives in Bury with his wife and four children. In his spare time he enjoys cooking, travelling, shopping and motorbikes.
You may also want to watch:
He said of his new role: “I am very excited to start a new challenge within Marriott Motor Group and I look forward to working with my new team to provide an excellent service to our customers at Bury St Edmunds Audi.”
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 10 Matchday Live: Lightning start for Town as Cook's men storm into three-goal lead