Newmarket: Child released after becoming trapped in vending machine

Crews are at the scene of a fire in Braintree

Crews are at the scene of a fire in Braintree - Credit: Archant

Firefighters have released a child who became trapped in a toy vending machine in Newmarket.

One fire crew was mobilised to the scene in Fordham Road, Newmarket, at 2.06pm today.

The child was released by 2.38pm and treated by paramedics.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus