Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- Credit: Angela Smith/The Jockey Club Live
Newmarket Nights has made a welcome return following the coronavirus crisis - can you spot yourself in our gallery from last night's event?
The events, running at Newmarket Racecourse throughout the summer, allow people to dress up glamorously for an evening of racing, followed by some music from leading stars.
Even before the Troublemaker and Army of Two singer wowed the crowds, this gallery shows people clearly enjoying being back at public events after so many were cancelled in 2020 due to the coronavirus crisis.
Despite some wet and windy weather, ladies and gentlemen donned posh suits and frocks for the occasion - even if an umbrella or two was needed.
Jess Glynne, Rick Astley and McFly all set to take to the Newmarket stage this summer.
Tickets are still available for the upcoming 2021 concerts.
You can find more information on the Newmarket Racecourse website.
You may also want to watch:
Newmarket Nights organisers have already announced The Script and Pete Tong's Ibiza Classics for next summer.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema