Newmarket: Police seek help to find CCTV suspect
- Credit: Contributed
POLICE have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a theft from a shop in Newmarket.
A man entered a shop in the Guineas Shopping Centre and stole approximately £100 worth of cosmetics at around 10:05am on December 24, 2012.
The same man is seen in the shop again and is followed by security staff at around 3:45pm on January 26, 2013.
A police spokesman said: “He is watched as he enters another shop and security staff then challenge him, suspecting he has a number of chocolate bars concealed upon himself.
“The man tried to walk away but was challenged again and then became aggressive, threatening the security staff before running off.”
You may also want to watch:
The man is described as white, between 5ft 8ins and 5ft 10ins and in his early 20s.
Police are asking anyone who recognises the man to call PC Tom Kent at the Mildenhall Response Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village