Five stories to catch up on during your lunch break
- Credit: Will Allen
As you sink your teeth into your sandwich, take a big sip of your coffee and work out how many hours are left of your shift have a read of these stories.
The remarkable Red Arrows flew over parts of Suffolk on Sunday, an RAF Red Arrows sergeant sent in his incredible footage he took while being up in the air with the Red Arrows make sure you watch it here. In the video you can see the Red Arrows fly over Ipswich.
On Friday, July 27, people in Suffolk and Essex will be able to see a lunar eclipse, the planet Mars and the international space station. We take a look at what the weather is forecasted to be and where are the best places for you to see the phenomenon.
Our weekly Yates gallery is a reader favourite, take a look for yourself to see if you can recognise anyone in the pictures.
Popular Ipswich swimming pool Crown Pools has re-opened just in time for the school holidays. The facility has been closed for three weeks, find out why here.
The summer holidays have begun so we have created a handy guide of nine events you can enjoy with your children for under £5. Give it a read and share it with other parents you know.
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 5 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident
- 10 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week