Nearly 400 more people die in England from coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
New figures from the government have shown that almost 400 people in England have died from coronavirus.
A total of 1,651 people who have tested positive for coronavirus in England have died, up 367 from 1,284 on Monday, NHS England said.
NHS England said those who died were all in hospital and their ages ranged from 19 to 98.
All but 28 of the patients had underlying health conditions. The 28 who did not were aged between 19 and 91.
Their families have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Nationally 3,009 new cases were identified in the UK; the largest rise on any single day.
Regional figures will be released later.
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners