Outdoor cinema and gin festival heads to Suffolk
- Credit: Nightflix
Film fans and gin buffs are being offered the chance to combine their passions at a new experience coming to Suffolk.
Nightflix has announced two new Gin Cinema events at Glemham Hall.
The events will feature an outdoor gin festival and cinema experience all in one.
A giant LED screen will show popular films like Mamma Mia, Dirty Dancing and Grease, as well as A Star is Born and the Greatest Showman.
For this seated event, viewers can hire a deck chair or giant beanbag, as well as bring their own chair to settle down in for the film.
You may also want to watch:
Viewers can enjoy a wide range of gins and mixers, along with a fully stocked bar for any non-gin drinkers with a wide range of soft drinks.
There will also be a selection of hot food and sweet treats available.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field
- 9 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
All current social distancing measures will be in place for the event, with coronavirus track and trace in operation.
Ben Stonehouse, chief executive of Gin Cinema, added: “We can’t wait to bring our gin cinema experience to movie lovers in Suffolk.
“Set against the beautiful backdrop of Glemham Hall, it promises to allow audiences to relax and enjoy some of their favourite films while expanding their gin horizons.”
There will be two Gin Cinema events this year - one from July 16 to 18 and then another event from September 24 to 26.