Driver in 80s hurt as Mercedes collides with parked car
- Credit: Google
A man in his 80s was injured when the car he was driving collided with a parked vehicle on a Suffolk road.
The crash happened just after 10am on Friday morning near Southwold.
A Mercedes Benz collided with a parked Volkswagen Passat in Nightingale Avenue, Reydon.
Police and the ambulance service were called to a stretch of the road at the rear of The Randolph pub at about 10.06am.
The road was blocked to traffic while emergency services responded.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said the driver of the Mercedes – a man in his 80s – was injured in the collision.
They said his injuries were not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 5 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 6 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 A14 to close following four vehicle crash