Nine die in road accidents
NINE people have died in overnight road accidents on two of Britain's busiest roads
NINE people have been left dead after accidents on two of the busiest roads in the country.
Six people died in two road accidents on the M6 in Cheshire overnight.
That accident came after three people died in an accident on the A52 in Derbyshire.
Two adults and three children were in the same vehicle which burst into flames after it was involved in a multi-vehicle accident on the M6.
You may also want to watch:
Their deaths followed an earlier fatal accident on the motorway. A lorry driver, believed to be a Spanish national, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.
Two men in a Vauxhall Corsa and a 12-year-old girl who was a passenger in a Volkwagen Passat died when their vehicles were in collision on the A52.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results