Rain due to continue throughout today
- Credit: Archant
Weather experts say that intermittent showers are expected for most of today and Friday.
According to Weather Quest, situated at the University of East Anglia, rain will be a common feature for Suffolk and north Essex today.
Early birds will have woken to a mild morning with temperatures hovering around the 5-6C mark.
Those on the coast will have also experienced one or two showers that are likely to plague the region for much of today.
A westerly wind will carry the rains inland but thankfully mid-morning is looking slightly drier and sunnier with spots of rain coming in.
Sadly in the afternoon we will see more showers with highs of 9-10C.
The evening will be as wet as the afternoon as East Anglia is visited by more rain and cloud coming up from the south.
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 3 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Luton join race for keeper Walton
- 5 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 6 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's Bolton loss
- 7 'A good team and well-coached' - Bolton boss Evatt on Town
- 8 Teenage girl grabbed by man in seaside town
- 9 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 10 'Dishonest to the core' burglar jailed for four years
Tomorrow isn’t looking much better as that wet weather stays with everyone during the early hours of Friday, December 20.
Temperatures still remain far too mild for any chance of snow just yet so don’t hold out for that white Christmas.
Make sure you stay with us for all your weather updates.