Rain due to continue throughout today
- Credit: Archant
Weather experts say that intermittent showers are expected for most of today and Friday.
According to Weather Quest, situated at the University of East Anglia, rain will be a common feature for Suffolk and north Essex today.
Early birds will have woken to a mild morning with temperatures hovering around the 5-6C mark.
Those on the coast will have also experienced one or two showers that are likely to plague the region for much of today.
A westerly wind will carry the rains inland but thankfully mid-morning is looking slightly drier and sunnier with spots of rain coming in.
You may also want to watch:
Sadly in the afternoon we will see more showers with highs of 9-10C.
The evening will be as wet as the afternoon as East Anglia is visited by more rain and cloud coming up from the south.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 7 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 8 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 9 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 10 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
Tomorrow isn’t looking much better as that wet weather stays with everyone during the early hours of Friday, December 20.
Temperatures still remain far too mild for any chance of snow just yet so don’t hold out for that white Christmas.
Make sure you stay with us for all your weather updates.