Norfolk: Female motorcyclist dies following crash
A FEMALE motorcyclist has died following a collision with a car in Barnham Broom.
She was riding a black Kawasaki ZX600 motorcycle when it collided with a silver Citroen Xsara on Watton Road (B1108), near Dereham, at 3.10pm yesterday.
The woman was seriously injured and was taken by ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with critical injuries.
A police statement released this afternoon said: “Norfolk Constabulary can confirm that the ride of the motorcycle involved in a road traffic collision in Barnham Broom on Saturday, September 29, has sadly died.”
The female driver of the car was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the crash and or the manner of driving of each of the vehicles before the collision.
Call the serious collision investigation team at Norfolk police on 101.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 4 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 5 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 6 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 7 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 10 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson