Norfolk: Teenager dies after crash near Harleston
AN 18-year-old male has died as a result of a crash near Harleston.
The teenager was a passenger in a yellow Vauxhall Astra when the driver lost control of the vehicle.
The tragedy occurred on the B1134 road at Harleston, 3 miles north of Weavers Close, at 8pm yesterday.
The teenage victim’s next of kin have been informed.
The Astra was travelling north on the B1134 road on Church Hill towards Harleston from the Starston direction when the car struck the banked verge on its near side.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to the collision or the manner of driving of the Vauxhall Astra before the collision are asked to contact Norfolk Police on 0845 456 4567 and ask for PC 154 Still in Roads Policing at Wymondham.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 6 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14