Norfolk: Woman in hospital after six vehicle pile up
- Credit: Archant
A WOMAN has been hospitalised after sustaining a head injury in a six vehicle pile up on the A11 at Larling, Norfolk.
The East of England Ambulance Service was called just after 8am.
There were three casualties, the most serious of whom was a woman in her 20s who suffered a head injury.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: “The woman sustained only minor injuries and was conveyed to West Suffolk General Hospital.
“Two other casualties were assessed and treated at the roadside.
You may also want to watch:
“So far this morning we’ve been called about five other incidents on the roads where no casualties have required hospital treatment.
“We suspect that the weather will get very cold overnight and motorists should check the roads before they travel and make sure their car has the appropriate kit such as de-icer, blankets and a flask to keep warm.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-3 draw at Colchester