Police appeal after north Suffolk burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Three burglaries in Lowestoft which took place overnight are being linked by detectives.
A dental practice on Kirkley Cliff Road was broken into at some point overnight from Monday into today.
The main office was entered but not items were taken.
A second incident took place over the same time frame when a storage shed at the model boat club at Kensington Gardens on Kensington Road was broken into after a wooden door was forced. It is not clear if anything was stolen.
A third incident took place at the WDC bowls and tennis club at Kensington Gardens where the main door to the storage shed was jemmied and an untidy search took place. No items appear to have been stolen in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed either incident, saw any suspicious activity in the area overnight or has knowledge of the crimes that could help police should contact Lowestoft police on 101, quoting crime number 37/42913/18 for the dental practice, 37/42928/18 for the model boat club, or 37/42922/18 for the WDC bowls club.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 4 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 5 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 6 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 7 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 8 A14 closed after serious crash between van and car
- 9 How busy was Bury St Edmunds town centre as lockdown eased?
- 10 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident