Days Gone By - Memories of dog shows in Suffolk over the decades
Suffolk is known as one of the most dog-friendly counties in the UK, and today we are taking a look back at our four-legged friends through the years.
Many villages and towns across the area hold regular dog shows, either as separate events or as part of fetes and festivals.
Do you recognise any of the owners or pets in our latest nostalgic selection of photos, and do you have memories of events at venues including Walsham le Willows, Bromeswell, Martlesham, Hollesley and Leiston?
In some of these photos from the 1960s, 70s and 80s, the canine stars of the show are busy being pampered and groomed.
However, it’s the human fashions and hairstyles which have changed over the decades!
You may also want to watch:
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com.
To order copies of photos, visit www.eadt.co.uk/myphotos24, or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 4 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 5 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children